Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nature's Path Organic Foods Earth Day Photo Contest

I was cruising on Facebook today. Okay, which I do every day. Anyhoo, I am a fan of Nature's Path Organic. I absolutely LOVE their Hemp Granola! Delicious!

They had posted on Facebook today, in honor of Earth Day, to submit a photo of nature. First 800 entries will receive a year subscription to Organic Gardening Magazine. Which, I already have a subscription to the magazine. I got a free year of it by submitting in my UPC from my Hemp Granola and a UPC from Organic Valley milk. It is an awesome magazine. Great tool for us all to learn the organic gardening tips!

If I do get another subscription, on top of the current one I already have, I will have it forwarded to my mom. 

You should give it a whirl and enter your photo:

Nature's Path Earth Day Photo Contest

The first & second place winners of the photo contest will win a free year of breakfast from Nature's Path Organic Foods!!! Which I would absolutely LOVE!

This is the photo I entered:



Enter your picture, get a subcription to a great magazine, and vote for your photo and my photo, and let's win some breakfast!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment